Tuesday 22 April 2014

Leo Makes me go on!




Leo was my motivation to reach home early,
His wag, his bark his hair grizzly and curly

He knew I had reached before even the key clicked the door
Like the beach knows when and how the wave will reach the shore.

It reminds me of the days that I had to run behind him
Trying to search for him in the dark with his eyes glow and gleam
 
He kept me healthy with the morning walks that were his necessity
It did keep me away from Pandora’s illnesses and their audacity

Today his memories roll a tear down my eyes
He could understand me better than myself in any disguise

Life’s ups and downs take me high and take me in a ditch
Yet I have to go on without him in this life, changed like a switch

Because that is what he wanted a smile on my face
And I am going to show him that his memories are enough to give me,
Life’s happiness!!

2 comments:

  1. 'Like the beach knows when and how the wave will reach the shore.'......gr888 metaphor.....if this 1 is original......u r awesome at writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete