Tuesday 22 April 2014

Heartbeats!



Waiting for your call, tear drops come and fall.

Life gives a temporary rejoice,
When I am hearing your cute voice!

I want you my dear all along,
And just keep singing life’s beautiful song!

My emotions have become a bunch of dangling threads,
I wonder when you will come and weave, giving them meaning instead!

Your heart flows like a holy river,
Don’t manipulate it with this world’s practicality fever.

Let the innocence the sweetness be alive,
To restore the bonding, I will continuously strive!

A simple person in a simple way;
May the world at your feet lay!

You will find pure love if u tear apart,
This honest friend's pumping heart.

I would never know what you will think of me as time will grow,
Don’t you dare ever raise a doubting eyebrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! <3 Vinay u are romantic !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku Thanku priya! :D Now go find a girl for me :P

      Delete
  2. Mantri... personal message kar, pat jayegi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!patana ata hai, pataane jaisi nai mili ;) :D

      Delete